This year, having resolved to be mindful of the patterns set into motion by my intentional choices, I’ve started keeping a daily list of past intentions that I discover manifesting themselves in the present. One of the list’s first entries was the wonderful supportive community of blogging friends who became part of my life two years ago, when I went looking for positive blogs to brighten my attitude. And shortly after I wrote that entry, Elizabeth at Tea & Paper wrote a post in which she nominated my blog for the Champions Awards.
These are the award’s rules as copied from that post:
“Recipients, if you choose to accept and wish to propagate the CHAMPIONS AWARDS, please do the following:
1. Post the Award Sticker on your blog, with the hashtag #CHAMPIONSAWARDS
2. Acknowledge the sponsor of your Awards.
3. Choose at least five of your own nominees and advise them accordingly, attaching these 5 guidelines.
4. Keep it simple… no need for explanations for the Awards… we know how great these folks are.
5. You are free to give out these Awards as frequently as you wish.”
I’m passing on the award to the following blogs:
1. Awaken & Begin
2. Nuggets of Gold
3. Pocket Perspectives
4. Chris’ Journaling Journey
5. Meditation Travelogue
Enjoy! And, even if I don’t have to say how great these folks are, I’m saying it anyway. 🙂